Terms of Service:
The access of this website is subject to your agreement with the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms of services, you are prohibited to the usage of this website. By accessing this website, you automatically agree with all the terms and conditions. Reading and comprehension of all the terms and conditions is solely your responsibility. Any misinterpretation of the terms will not be considered valid.
Academicmentors.co.uk accepts the refund claims from customer that comply with the following terms.
- The company is obliged to accept all the claims that fulfill the qualification criteria for refund.
- In case of refund, only 50% of the actual amount will be refunded.
- 50% of the amount will be deducted as service charges and processing fee.
- The customer accepts the deduction of 50% of the original amount at the time of order placement.
You can only apply for refund it:
- The order has not been delivered within the promised deadline.
- If the order delivered is not in accordance with the guarantees and promised or instructions that were set during the agreement between the company and customer. (in this case, more than one revision is necessary before applying for refund.)
- If the staff has not begun to work on the order and customer has changed their mind to cancel the order.
- If the work has been processed but the experts have not started working on the project.
Following terms and conditions apply to the refund claims:
- Academicmentors.co.uk retains the sole authority to accept or reject claims. All refund claims will be evaluated by refund department and based upon their evaluation, a final decision will be made which must be accepted by both the company and customer.
- After the approval of the refund department, your refund request will be processed within 5 to 7 working days.
- Refund may take 7 working days to reach your accounts after the beginning of processing.
Academicmentors.co.uk offers countless revisions to its customer to make the post work quality the best. However, the following terms and conditions apply to all the revision requests. In case a revision request does not meet the following criteria, we charge additional amount for the revisions:
- If the work is not according to the instructions provided by customer and the customer is able to justify the revision request.
- If the work delivered contains typographical, photographical, linguistic or spelling errors.
- If the work does not contain proper citations according to the directed format.
Privacy and Security
Academicmentors.co.uk keeps all the information of its customers secure and confidential. We do not share your data with any third party and it is mandatory for us to keep your identity undisclosed. However, the contact information you provide us with, may receive promotional messages and discount offers emails. You can unsubscribe to these emails whenever you want.
All general terms and conditions of the use of website are applied.